Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Interesting day. I had brought some DVDs from the library, but we never watched them as we kept company with Amy and Gary a good part of the afternoon. Helen has taken to following me around everywhere, so I guess my noble "clean the house" idea, on my part, will have to be put on hold. She does not like it when I leave her alone to go clean something. That's a predictable symptom and, I guess, sort of a left-handed compliment. The BIG NEWS, as I wrote Becky, is Helen and me driving to Texas so she can see Maggie for two weeks and I can see my family in San Antonio while she does. We are to leave October 29 and returning late November 13th. Amy says it can be done by one person, but Helen wants to drive some too. Will do it if the Dorothy decides if we can afford the two weeks off. Your prayers for my safety will be quite naturally appreciated concerning this proposed endeavor. R.

No comments:

Post a Comment