Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello all. It looks like I may be ready to resume my visits to Helen next week. I'm not sure of the day yet. I have been ill for going on 4 weeks now-swine flu with secondary and tertiary infections.
It's getting rather old, (as am I, I suppose) believe me. Anyway, I seem to be on the correct antibiotic and though I was "lie-down sick" for part of today, I believe the light at the end of this particular tunnel is not another train.

I'm thinking middle of the week, as early as Tuesday, as late as Thursday. I have to have two days in a row w/o fever to not be contagious. The last thing Helen (or anybody) needs is what I've had. Am measuring progress by how long I can stay "up." Still have a low-grade fever but it seems to be getting back towards normal. Onward and upward. Thank you for your prayers. I've needed that "invisible means of support" very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment