Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi all,
just a quick note before work. I was at Mom's on Monday and again on Wednesday. Monday saw the installation of her new little tv. Apparently her little dvd player bit the dust so I replaced it and the little tv I got her for her birthday with a tv/dvd combo. That's good because now she can't spill coffee in the dvd player !! And she gets to watch her Don Williams video again. : ) I really can't poke fun at that - I read old familiar books over and over.
Chuck, Larise, Jake and a Jake-friend were there on Monday playing, fishing, etc. Chuck and I both brought out some Sobe for her so she should be set with that for the week. I also took out some chicken and dumplings which, when I checked yesterday, had actually been partially consumed. Yay !!
Yesterday she was out of milk so I stopped and got her a gallon. She does like to drink her milk. Now if she would just like to take her pills !! Speaking of which - I think she is out of Aricept. I'll have to check Friday when I go out and see if Scott or Cindy can pick up a new bottle for her. If they can't then I guess I'll pick it up Saturday and take it out.
She seems pretty okay. A little bleary eyed and repeating herself but she's not talking of driving anywhere or doing other unsafe things. We shall see.
Just wanted you all to know that she hasn't been without visitors over this long weekend. I know she has a grocery list started. If she deosn't get to the store by Saturday I suppose she and I will go. I'll let you know how that goes.

Love yas,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment