Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hi All,
Just wanted you to know I picked up Mom early Monday am and took her to the hospital to visit Gary. We stopped at Walmart first and then Wendy's to get Mom and Kathy something to eat. She sat down in the hospital entrance til I parked the car then I wheelchaired her up to visit Gary. I stayed about 20 minutes. By the way, Gary looks pretty bad :-(. Kathy was going back out to the farm that evening so she took Mom home. They got home about 4:30. I called Mom about 6:00 and asked her how the day went. She replied "Good, Scott came by and picked me up on his way to work this morning and took me by the hospital so I could sit with Gary" :-(( I then replied "Well, that sure was nice of Scott". She said "yep".
This is now Tuesday evening. I spoke with the claim rep. at John Hancock Ins. today. She told me Dr. Perra's Plan of Care had just been received today. She had also received some letters from us as well, describing how we see Mom. She's suppose to call me Wed. and let me know if she needs anything else before she takes the info in for a reconsideration review.
Hey Amy, thanks so much for spending the day and evening with Mom. Sorry I couldn't pitch in today.
Love to all,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment