Friday, August 21, 2009

Hi all,
Just to keep you posted on the frequecy of happenings. this am I called Mom as usual. We were chit chatting about much of nothing. Trying to find something to talk about, I asked her how her new panties washed up..."did they shrink, or anything Mom". She "no, I just put them in the washer and then turned my rinse water to hot and then put them in the drainer to dry". ?>*&^#!@
I said "you put your PANTIES in the drainer to dry?" She said "NO my dishes".
Mid stream.
She also talked about being bored. She said if she gets too bored she'll just hop in her car and go somewhere. She said she drove down to Hancock's the other day and got a hamburger. (I doubt she did that).
She said she drove over to Cindy's last night. Did she or didn't she? I have no idea.
All for now.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment