Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sat. 18 July '09

Am headed out to Mom's with the dogs. Michael is going with me today so he can play with the dogs and have a day out of downtown. He's still a best friend so don't read a lot into his accompanying me.
I'll post more tonight when I get home.

So. Went to Mom's. She seemed pretty ok except she kept thinking it was Sunday instead of Saturday. Michael and I and the dogs were there for about 3.5 hours.... she chatted, sat on the porch swing, read a little in her book of the day. She did say that Hope and Sam were on their way up from Chattanooga and she expected them just about anytime. I am hopeful that they did manage to get to K-town to see her.
We left about 2 or 2:30 and I told Mom that if Hope and Sam didn't show up that she should call me and I'd come back out and have dinner with her. I had tried to get her to have some lunch with me but she declined saying she wasn't hungry. She did point to a can of Clam Chowder that she said she would eat when she felt the need.
Anyway..... that's kind of all my news. She seemed ok, mostly. I'll go back out on Tuesday to see how things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment