Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know. I call Mom (in Texas) at least 2x a day. I've noticed a deffinant difference in her in the mornings. Maggie goes walking and exercising early every morning. Since I've always called Mom every morning, I've continued to do so while she's in Texas. Sometimes she doesn't know where Maggie is and sometimes she remembers she has gone for her walk. She sounds pretty down....not her usual self. When I call again during the day she sounds really good.
She needs to be around people and to get out and do things.
Lol Maggie said the other day Mom had wanted to go to Walmart to get a watch. Evidently she didn't take one from home with her. Maggie said Mom must have asked her 40 times what she needed to go to Walmart for...lol.
Maggie said at times Mom will be talking about something and in mid sentence will just start talking about something completely unrelated. I've experienced that too with Mom. It can be pretty confusing.................Oh well, just part of this long dark road we're traveling down with her. I just hope it's not as sad for her as it is for me.
Love
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment