Friday, July 17, 2009

I took Mom for her bone scan today. We went out to eat with Lex after that. She ate really well. She rode with me while I did a couple more errands. She stayed in the car, rather than getting out, every chance she got.
She seemed better mentally today than some others...but there were still some significant instances.
Lex had brought a game of Scrabble and Mom couldn't grasp how to build words onto other words, which were already on the board. She kept making her words separately in front of her and never could figure out how to or where to place them on the board, or use letters of other words to complete a word she was trying to make. I decided to put the game up.
Mom is still weak and can't walk very much or very long. I would LOVE to see some improvement in her strength. I'm going to keep getting her out of the house about 3 days a week. She loves it when she gets to get out. Hopefully with more and more opportunities she has to walk, she'll build some strength up.
Results of bone scan should be in by mid of next week.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment