Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sat Oct 10

I was going to go to the farm today and be with Mom. I called her before I started out there and asked if she would like some company or if she'd like a morning to just be alone. I figured she might. She hasn't had much private 'helen time' in a while.
She said I was always welcome and I asked again.... "Mom ! I know I am always welcome, but what would YOU like today." She thought for a minute and said she'd rather have a space of time where she didn't feel 'monitored'. So..... she is off to Crossville with Gary and some other folks tonight. I thought she might like to know she does have a choice about me coming out there. And so I didn't go.
Becky said she might go gallivanting with mom tomorrow so I'll call before I go out there, but if she is home I'll run out for a while and visit and take the dogs.

I love you all.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment