Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello everyone, this is Hope. I want to hear more about this immovable object and its equal force.
Sam and I are planning to come to see Mom and everybody that we can. We will leave here Saturday the 5th of December and stay until Sunday evening. I can stay longer if someone can bring me home ,say, Tuesday or Wednesday. Any volunteers?
Rob? We would like to review the information you have on this disease. We could pick it up when we come to visit but it would be better if we could see it before we come. We'll pay for all postage and insurance. You'll be sure to get it back in mint condition.
Amy? Give me a call so I can make sure you're OK. Or I'll give you a call. OK?
Love to all,
(Sam) and Hope

1 comment:

  1. hope, the force was the notion that Helen was to have a Dr. appt. the object was Helen's "no I'm not." (The object won, by the way)

    ReplyDelete